Search by Drawing the Structure
Partial match search by chemical structure. (For example)
The chemical structure which you want to search.
The partial match search by chemical structure which assigned in the wildcard Partial match search by wildcard
By using the wildcard, you can find the structure which was unable to find on the above search. Call up the periodic table by clicking periodic table icon and insert [*] in the structure.
1. Call up the periodic table.
2. Click [*] (wildcard).
3. Wildcard will be inserted.
Tools for structure drawing
Click the arrowhead at the bottom of each icons to display tool icons. Instructions are given at the bottom.
- Initialize drawing area.
- Lasso, Box, Fragment, All
- Select the drawn linkage or ring.
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Eraser
- Undo, Redo
- from Single to Chain
- Draw the linkage.
- from Benzene to Octane
- Draw the ring.
- from Carbon to Bromine
- Draw the atoms.
- Periodic Table
- Display the periodic table and select atoms to add into the structure.
- Add erectric charge.
- Allocate the structure on the center of drawing area.
- Enlarge or reduce.
- Rotate the structure.